Retrofitting your warehouse with LED lighting can reduce your energy usage by as much as 85%. But, the benefits don’t stop there.
Why put LED lighting in your warehouse?
- Energy savings
Reduce your energy costs while being more environmentally friendly.
- Long lifetime
Especially in warehouses with high ceilings, changing light bulbs is not always a simple task. LEDs last significantly longer than other types of lighting, so not only will you save money on the lights themselves, but there will be less calls to your service people to install new ones.
LEDs are shatter proof, resistant to shock, and are not affected by heat and cold in the same way that other types of lighting are.
- Instant Light
LEDs come to full brightness instantly, unlike HID (High Intensity Discharge) lighting which can take a while to warm up.
Unlike other forms of lighting, LEDs do not get as hot as traditional high bay fixtures which makes them ideal for refrigerated warehouses or any other area that needs to be kept cool.
Fluorescent lights can hum and actually get quite noisy when the ballasts start to fail. LEDs are silent.
- Lighting improvement
LEDs provide better quality lighting than HID or fluorescent lights do. This means less eye strain, improved safety and a better quality work environment.
Why Daisy Energy is the right choice for your warehouse LED retrofit
- Daisy Energy is one of the top providers for warehouse LED retrofitting in Southern Ontario and the GTA.
- Our technicians can work during your off hours so that your workflow is never interrupted.
- We provide photometric lighting layouts in order to avoid glare and maximize lighting efficiency.
- We remain current on all grants, rebates, and incentive programs and apply for these where available, on your behalf in order to maximize your ROI.
If you would like a free consultation for your warehouse retrofit, we encourage you to contact our office today.
“The new lighting looks great and you looked after all the details making it very easy to upgrade to LED’s. We will be expanding the upgrade to other areas and Daisy Energy will be our supplier for this as well. Thanks!”
– Caravan Logistics | Steve Merena | Oakville, ON
“Brian and his team at Daisy Energy Inc are knowledgeable, trustworthy and we have been pleased with the professionalism and level of service provided. The team at Daisy Energy continues to serve as an expert assisting us with our Board’s sustainable energy initiative now and into the future.”
– Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board | Morris Hucal | Hamilton, ON
“Complete turn-key service including install and incentive applications, competitive pricing, and the difference in light levels is amazing. Plus our energy consumption for yard lighting dropped 60%. I have no issue recommending Daisy Energy Inc to anyone looking to make the switch to LED’s”
– White Oak Transport | Dave Thomas | Stoney Creek, ON
“We have contracted Daisy Energy Inc to assist us with our sustainable energy initiatives including LED upgraded lighting and have been pleased with their professionalism and level of service. They have truly exceeded our expectations.
-Reduced energy costs by 50%, $4,000 in rebates and incentives, payback 2.9 years.”
– McMaster Innovation Park | Jim Hyk | Hamilton, ON
“We have engaged Daisy Energy to help with our energy conservation goals and the Energy Guardian has proven to be a much needed device in our Energy Management Toolbox.”
– Ridley College | Julia Bertollo | St. Catharines, ON