Lighting is a critical factor in providing an optimal environment for learning and performance.
Whether you are in the classroom or sports complex, you require a significant amount of light for safety and visibility. In fact, proper lighting allows participants to be more alert, awake and energetic.
In addition to better lighting, LED retrofitting will:
- reduce an institution’s energy costs and carbon footprint.
- be quieter than fluorescent lights (which hum and actually get quite noisy when the ballasts start to fail)
- reduce eye strain
We provide various commercial LED lighting solutions including:
LED panel and troffer lights
Changing your panel and troffer lights to LED is a great way to improve the quality of lighting in classrooms and recreational spaces. LED lighting more closely mimics natural lighting than fluorescent tubes do. This results in less eye strain and improved productivity.
T8 LED tubes
T8 LED tubes are a great option for those who are unable or who do not wish to change their fluorescent lighting fixtures. They are a great way to improve light quality while saving money.
Parking Lot Lighting
Help keep your staff, students, and visitors safe while reducing your energy costs with LED parking lot lighting.
Why Daisy Energy is the right choice for your LED retrofit
- Daisy Energy is one of the top providers for institutional LED retrofitting in Southern Ontario and the GTA.
- Our technicians can work during your off hours so that your operations are never interrupted.
- We provide photometric lighting layouts in order to avoid glare and maximize lighting efficiency.
- We remain current on all grants, rebates, and incentive programs and apply for these where available, on your behalf in order to maximize your ROI.
If you would like a free consultation for your warehouse retrofit, we encourage you to contact our office today.
“The new lighting looks great and you looked after all the details making it very easy to upgrade to LED’s. We will be expanding the upgrade to other areas and Daisy Energy will be our supplier for this as well. Thanks!”
– Caravan Logistics | Steve Merena | Oakville, ON
“Brian and his team at Daisy Energy Inc are knowledgeable, trustworthy and we have been pleased with the professionalism and level of service provided. The team at Daisy Energy continues to serve as an expert assisting us with our Board’s sustainable energy initiative now and into the future.”
– Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board | Morris Hucal | Hamilton, ON
“Complete turn-key service including install and incentive applications, competitive pricing, and the difference in light levels is amazing. Plus our energy consumption for yard lighting dropped 60%. I have no issue recommending Daisy Energy Inc to anyone looking to make the switch to LED’s”
– White Oak Transport | Dave Thomas | Stoney Creek, ON
“We have contracted Daisy Energy Inc to assist us with our sustainable energy initiatives including LED upgraded lighting and have been pleased with their professionalism and level of service. They have truly exceeded our expectations.
-Reduced energy costs by 50%, $4,000 in rebates and incentives, payback 2.9 years.”
– McMaster Innovation Park | Jim Hyk | Hamilton, ON
“We have engaged Daisy Energy to help with our energy conservation goals and the Energy Guardian has proven to be a much needed device in our Energy Management Toolbox.”
– Ridley College | Julia Bertollo | St. Catharines, ON