Ready to improve your lighting quality while lowering your energy costs and helping the environment? It’s time to take the first step and contact Daisy Energy today for no-cost, no-obligation lighting assessment.
When you arrange to have one of our experts visit your place of business for a lighting assessment, they will examine the type of lighting you currently have, the lighting schedules of your building, and look for other opportunities for energy savings.
Report and Proposal
Following your lighting assessment, you will be provided with a full report and cost-benefit analysis to help you make a decision on a new LED system installation.
This report will include:
- An accurate quote for a new LED lighting system
- Your company’s current energy consumption
- The amount of energy you are expected to save with an LED retrofit
- The amount you are estimated to save annually
- How much time it is estimated that you will need to see a return on your investment
- A design for your new LED lighting system
- Additionally recommendations for energy efficient products
Your lighting assessment is 100% risk free. We encourage you to contact our office today.
“The new lighting looks great and you looked after all the details making it very easy to upgrade to LED’s. We will be expanding the upgrade to other areas and Daisy Energy will be our supplier for this as well. Thanks!”
– Caravan Logistics | Steve Merena | Oakville, ON
“Brian and his team at Daisy Energy Inc are knowledgeable, trustworthy and we have been pleased with the professionalism and level of service provided. The team at Daisy Energy continues to serve as an expert assisting us with our Board’s sustainable energy initiative now and into the future.”
– Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board | Morris Hucal | Hamilton, ON
“Complete turn-key service including install and incentive applications, competitive pricing, and the difference in light levels is amazing. Plus our energy consumption for yard lighting dropped 60%. I have no issue recommending Daisy Energy Inc to anyone looking to make the switch to LED’s”
– White Oak Transport | Dave Thomas | Stoney Creek, ON
“We have contracted Daisy Energy Inc to assist us with our sustainable energy initiatives including LED upgraded lighting and have been pleased with their professionalism and level of service. They have truly exceeded our expectations.
-Reduced energy costs by 50%, $4,000 in rebates and incentives, payback 2.9 years.”
– McMaster Innovation Park | Jim Hyk | Hamilton, ON
“We have engaged Daisy Energy to help with our energy conservation goals and the Energy Guardian has proven to be a much needed device in our Energy Management Toolbox.”
– Ridley College | Julia Bertollo | St. Catharines, ON